Silver PackageCeremony & Reception
- Professional photography of your wedding ceremony, family and posed photos as well as your reception until 9pm
- 2 photographers allowing a much greater variety of shots and angles
- Professional processing of images
- An online gallery of your images for 1 year
- Online delivery of your images in full resolution, un-watermarked, JPEG format
- Delivery online and on USB
Gold PackageThe Whole Day
- All the features of the Silver Package with the following upgrades:
- Professional photography of your wedding ceremony, family and posed photos as well as your reception until 10pm
- 8×11″ Hard cover wedding album with 20 pages
- Preparation shots of both the bride and groom (when possible)
Platinum PackagePhotos & Video
- All the features of the Gold Package with the following upgrades:
- Professional photography of your wedding ceremony, family and posed photos as well as your reception until 10:30pm
- Video highlights of the best parts of the day
- Dedicated videographer to capture your video highlights
- 11×14″ Hard cover wedding album with 20 pages
2 Photographers With All PackagesI learned early on that having 2 photographers leads to better photos. That’s why all my packages include two photographers for your big day.
No extra costs, just extra photos.
Customised PackagesMost people find that one of the packages will meet their needs, however you may have different requirements. If you’re looking for something a little different on your wedding day, or would just like to make a slight tweak to an existing package please let me know. You’ll find a non-exhaustive list of possible custom options below in the FAQ.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you travel to my location?
Probably! I’m based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, but shoot weddings in many locations. If you’re getting married at a venue more than 50km away from the city, there may be a small travel fee.
Weddings where accommodation is required are negotiated on a per-wedding basis.
What’s a “highlights video” and how is it different to a traditional wedding video?
A highlights video is the modern take on a traditional wedding venue. They generally run for 8-10 minutes and include elements from the entire day. They are a much more exciting way to showcase your day (and your friends and family will thank you vs. watching a traditional wedding video!)
What is the process of booking you as our wedding photographer?
Here is a high level overview the process prior to your wedding:
After confirming the date, the first thing I’ll do is have a face to face meeting to meet you and run through all the details of the day. After this meeting, if you’d like to proceed with me as your photographer I’ll create a formal contract and ask for a deposit to secure the date.
When we get closer to the wedding day, I’ll organise a location scout of your venue with you so everyone is confident of where the photos are to be taken.
Can I change the included album?
The Gold and Platinum packages both include a hard cover album. Both can be upgraded in terms of size, number of pages, cover materials and a variety of other options. I will work with you after the wedding to design the album and you will have the final say in the overall layout. Changes to the album don’t need to be settled on until after the wedding day when the design process begins.
Can we make our own prints/albums using the photos?
Of course! The photos are delivered online and via USB in full resolution with no watermarks or restrictions on printing. They are delivered in JPEG format which is readable by all print services from shopping centres to high-end speciality printers.
What elements of your packages can I customise?
I’ll try to accomodate any ideas you have where possible. Here are some examples of customisations people have made in the past:
Additional photographers, or videographers, prints, canvases, parent albums, rehearsal coverage, same day edits of photos or video for reception viewing, pre-wedding videos or photography to send your guests. I’m open to other ideas!
What equipment do you use?
A chance to nerd out! My second shooter and I both carry two bodies, specifically full frame Canon 5D models (MK III and MK IV) so we have 4 cameras with us in case one goes down. We record RAW to mutltiple Sandisk Extreme Pro cards (for real time backup). We use a selection of lenses including 24-70mm f2.8 and 70-200mm f2.8 zooms. Primes in rotation include 35mm f1.4, 50mm f1.4, 85mm f1.4, 135mm f2 and 100mm f2.8 macro. Occasionally we bring in others for specialised use. We use speedlights with modifiers, soft boxes, gels, grids and snoots.
If that meant nothing to you, basically we use industry standard, professional grade gear!
I have another question not answered here.
Feel free to send me a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP.