Silver PackageThe Digital Package
- Professional photography of your wedding with 8 hours of coverage on the day
- 2 photographers allowing a much greater variety of shots and angles
- Professional processing of images
- An online gallery of your images for 1 year
- Online delivery of your images in full resolution, un-watermarked, JPEG format
Gold PackageWedding Album Included
- All the features of the Silver Package with the following upgrades:
- Professional photography of your wedding with 12 hours of coverage
- Delivery of your photos in full resolution on a USB drive
- 8×11″ Hard cover wedding album with 20 pages
- Save $100 if you opt for digital only delivery
Platinum PackagePre-wedding Engagement Shoot
- All the features of the Gold Package with the following upgrades:
- 2 hour enagement/couples shoot before the wedding
- Delivery of engagement shoot before the wedding so you can show the images on the day
- 11×14″ Hard cover wedding album with 20 pages
2 Photographers With All Packages
I learned early on that having 2 people behind a camera leads to better photos. That’s why all my packages include two photographers for your big day.
No extra costs, just extra content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will you travel to my location?
Probably! I’m based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne, but shoot weddings in many locations. If you’re getting married at a venue more than 50km away from the city, there may be a small travel fee.
Weddings where accommodation is required are negotiated on a per-wedding basis.
I have another question not answered here.
Feel free to send me a message and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
What is the process of booking you as our wedding photographer?
Here is a high level overview the process prior to your wedding:
After confirming the date, the first thing I’ll do is have a face to face meeting to meet you and run through all the details of the day. After this meeting, if you’d like to proceed with me as your photographer I’ll create a formal contract and ask for a deposit to secure the date.
Can I change the included album?
The Gold and Platinum packages both include a hard cover album. Both can be upgraded in terms of size, number of pages, cover materials and a variety of other options. I will work with you after the wedding to design the album and you will have the final say in the overall layout. Changes to the album don’t need to be settled on until after the wedding day when the design process begins.
Can we make our own prints/albums using the photos?
Of course! The photos are delivered in full resolution with no watermarks or restrictions on printing. They are delivered in JPEG format which is readable by all print services from shopping centres to high-end speciality printers.
What elements of your packages can I customise?
I’ll try to accomodate any ideas you have where possible. Here are some examples of customisations people have made in the past:
Additional hours, photographers, or videographers, prints, canvases, parent albums, rehearsal coverage, same day edits of photos for reception viewing, pre-wedding videos or photography to send your guests. I’m open to other ideas!